nora® floor coverings are made of high-quality natural and industrial rubbers. They will never need to be coated and still look like new after many years of use. For over 65 years, nora® rubber floor coverings have met the unique demands of facilities worldwide. Ergonomic, sound absorbent and stain and slip resistant, the flooring systems address the many challenges you face in your work environment on a daily basis. And due to the durability of nora® flooring, you can count on a beautiful facility for decades to come. Create an environment that’s more comfortable, safe and quiet with every step. This is a range of flooring made for your world.
The extensive colours and designs, ranging from classical to modern, provide new options for almost all architectural trends.The system also includes specialised floorings for particular requirements such as footfall sound absorption, together with matching accessories to make up a fully rounded system. The noraplan® system is continuously vulcanized in rolls on nora® Flooring Systems’ modern machinery to ensure quality and is also available in tiles.
Organic texture in 32 colours inspired by nature. Available in two unique design options.
Perfect combination of permanently resilient rubber and randomly dispersed granite chips.
Rubber flooring with discreet, non direction scatter design, available in smooth or reflection breaking surface
noraplan® ultra grip
Rubber safety floor covering for increased slip resistance.
Rubber flooring one-coloured
Changing base color consisting of three harmoniously matched color components and characteristic granule inclusions.
Changing base color of harmoniously matched color components.
Filigree design with contrasting colors and accents. Silk-matte surface with subtle texture and visual depth.
Smooth tone-in-tone granular design.
Rubber flooring for extremely heavy traffic areas, with classical round pastille, one-coloured
norament® 926 grano
Rubber flooring for extremely heavy traffic areas, with hammerblow surface and a granular design rich in contrast
norament® 926 satura
Rubber flooring for extremely heavy traffic areas, with hammerblow surface and tone-in-tone granular design
norament® 926 arago
Flat, direction-oriented relief structure with fine granules and modern marbling design.
- Flooring made of high quality industrial and natural rubber qualities, natural materials and environmentally compatible color pigments
- Free of PVC, phthalate plasticizers and halogenes
- Do not impact the indoor air thanks to very low emissions
- Fire-retardant according to EN 13 501
- Maximum wear resistance
- Maximum compressive strength (up to 6 N/mm2)
- Particularly low indentation behavior
- Easy to clean, no coating needed
- No joint-sealing required
- Optimum hygiene
- Cigarette burn resistant
- Resistant to moisture, flooring does not swell when wiped with too much water
- Particularly high walking and standing comfort
- warm to walk
- Contribute to pleasant room acoustics (impact sound reduction up to 20 db, significantly reduced footfall sound)
- Slip-resistant, even when wet (up to anti-slip category R11)
- High fire safety (classified in fire class Bfl-s
- Extensive range of designs and colors
Looking for something not listed here?
Let us know your requirement and we will get back to you.